CLINICIAN SERVICES & LEAVE MANAGER
Duke Health Integrated Practice is an exceptional, multi-specialty physician practice encompassing 140 clinics across North Carolina. We attract and retain premier medical professionals with competitive compensation, benefits, and a nurturing work atmosphere that unites passion and purpose.
Learn more about us:
Hybrid / Remote - Onsite Location: DHIP Administrative Offices RTP - 4825 Creekstone Dr
rovide accurate, responsive and efficient consultation as it pertains to clinician onboarding, payroll, and leave management. Serve as consultant strategist for the following areas: clinician payroll and iForm management, employee payroll and onboarding, clinician leave management, clinician supplemental payment programs, and clinician position approvals and process.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in clinician related programs and activities as it pertains to positon approval and iForm management, supplemental payment programs, leave management, and payroll.
- Investigate, document, and resolve problems and issues as it pertains to positon approval and iForm management, supplemental payment programs, leave management, and payroll.
- Serve as a primary contact for routine related inquiries from managers and staff. Research and respond to issues. Escalate more complex inquiries to the appropriate resource.
- Interpret Duke policies and procedures, entity procedures and applicable laws. Consult with managers, providing guidance and education on appropriate compliance.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of communications to managers, staff and job candidates (i.e. education materials).
- Maintain liaison with Department representatives, Payroll representatives and others across Duke as necessary to obtain and provide information.
- Work requires communications, analytical and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
- Work requires at least 2 years of experience in an administrative/customer-centric role. Payroll and/or HR administrative support experience desired.
- Experience with SAP Payroll and Centricity/API Time & Attendance or comparable platforms is preferred.
OR ANY OTHER EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Some roles within our organization may encompass essential job functions requiring distinct physical and/or mental capabilities. Further details and accommodation requests will be addressed by individual hiring departments.
Duke Health Integrated Practice is dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment, fostering a diverse workforce without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
We aspire to build a community grounded in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our shared achievements rely on a dynamic exchange of ideas, flourishing best when a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences thrive. Upholding these values is a collective responsibility within our community.
This job description aims to outline representative responsibilities for this title, not an exhaustive account of specific duties. Employees may be assigned job-related tasks beyond those explicitly outlined here.
Explore Duke Health Integrated Practice
Want to see where you’d be working? Check out this location and everything it has to offer you.
Serving With Purpose
You’ve always been called to care – and we share your dedication to making a meaningful difference in the community. With the entire team united through this purpose, there are no limits to what we can achieve together. You’ll have all the resources you need here to leave a legacy of exceptional service because at Duke Health we support you in your calling to care.
Awards and Recognition
Duke Health is consistently recognized as a top employer for our dedication to the team members and the patients we serve.
On Forbes list of Best Large Employers, we are the #1 healthcare recipient in North Carolina for 2023.
Our hospitals are consistently recognized as LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leaders by Healthcare Equality Index.
We are among about 9 percent of U.S. hospitals that hold the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition honor.
CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recipient since 2018, honoring our ability to elevate the health and care of communities around the world.
We are proud to be named as the #1 healthcare system in North Carolina on Fortune’s America’s Most Innovative Companies 2023 list.
Jobs For You
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, bookmark it so you can return to it easily.
More About Duke Health
Upcoming Hiring Events
Check out our calendar of events to stay up-to-date on information sessions, webinars, and other events featuring new opportunities at Duke Health.
Benefits You’ll Love
We want to make your life better both in and out of work. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits and unique perks that cater to you and your family.
What We Stand For
Our values define the work we do. Team members here share in these values, creating a community that is connected in purpose and committed to excellence.
With hospitals in Raleigh and Durham and over 140 specialty and primary care clinics around the Triangle region, there are many options to join Duke Health in the city and the suburbs.