Duke Health requires team members to receive the COVID-19 and influenza vaccines. After you have officially accepted a position at Duke Health, you may request a religious or medical accommodation.
DHTS Network Analyst 2 - Duke Health Technology Solutions - Durham
Responsibilities and Duties
The Network Analyst is responsible for all aspects of managing the Duke Health network infrastructure including, but not limited to: provisioning, installation, configuration, monitoring, design, implementation, testing, maintenance, and day-to-day support of the network infrastructure devices. Work will be focused on supporting the enterprise network infrastructure with strong focus on route, switch, MPLS, WAN, and Data Center technologies. Work will also include participation in the implementation of network projects, large and small at various Duke Health locations. This role is also responsible for leading technical project solution development, physical hardware installations, and developing junior team member skillsets. You will work as with a team of network professionals who provide 24x7x365 on-call support, both remote and on-site, which may include night, holiday, and weekend work.
Qualifications and Skills
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a Network Engineer role.
• Industry certifications are preferred: CCIE, CCNP
• Direct "hands-on" administration of Cisco switches, routers, wireless controllers, ASA and Palo Alto Firewalls.
• Cloud network experience implementing VPC/VPN connectivity.
• Experience supporting large scale remote access and L2L VPN solutions
• Experience with network scripting and automation tools such as DNAC, Ansible, and Python.
• Prior experience supporting large enterprise or healthcare networks
• Hand on experience with Cisco NXOS and IOS operating systems
• Strong knowledge of routing protocols to include OSPF and BGP, MPBGP, VXLAN
• Deep understanding of packet analysis and applicable tools
• Requires North Carolina valid driver's license
• Requires Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Displays strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and enhance relationships with team members, customers, and internal teams.
• Displays ability to recognize appropriate communication, audience, timing, and content necessary for building and maintaining alliances for success
• Takes personal responsibility for taking or directing actions on projects that result in solutions that truly address customer needs.
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
Bachelor's degree in a related field, or four years of equivalent technical experience required.
No experience required beyond the minimum education (or equivalency) requirement.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Current N.C. driver's license may be required. CCNA Certification preferred.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Jobs For You
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, bookmark it so you can return to it easily.
As you explore and apply to career opportunities with Duke Health, we want to alert you of possible fraudulent scams and phishing schemes targeted at job seekers. Duke Health will never ask for any financial contribution or to provide sensitive personal information outside of our application and background check process.