Duke Department of Radiology, Division of Musculoskeletal Imaging, Clinical Faculty
The Division of Musculoskeletal Imaging in the Department of Radiology at Duke Health seeks candidates for a clinical faculty position. The Division operates an established and growing clinical practice covering adult musculoskeletal services.
Candidates must be ABR-eligible or ABR-certified, have completed a Diagnostic Radiology residency, a musculoskeletal imaging fellowship and have demonstrated excellence in either research, education or clinical care. We are particularly interested in the identification and promotion of faculty who are women or underrepresented minorities.
- Here is an opportunity to completely focus in your sub-specialty, with flexible scheduling in a robust academic center. Remote opportunities are available and can be discussed.
- Exceptional Duke Faculty benefits, including college tuition assistance for dependent children and excellent retirement package.
- The Division is nationally recognized for clinical and educational excellence, and consists of 7 engaged faculty and 7 musculoskeletal imaging fellows.
- The Division is known for providing high quality, expert clinical care and is closely aligned with Orthopaedic Surgery through multidisciplinary conferences and research and clinical collaborations.
- The Department of Radiology has a substantial research infrastructure which includes biostatistical and administration support, as well as academic time.
The greater Triangle area of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill, has a population of more than two million residents that offers diverse opportunity. From urban loft living to suburban and rural family homes with acreage - there are options for every lifestyle. The Research Triangle Park (RTP) lies in the midst of the area, a globally prominent research and development center conceived around the main academic centers - Duke University, University of North Carolina, and North Carolina State University. This trio of leading universities, combined with the RTP, has helped create a region that is culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a wonderful place to live. To learn more about the Duke and Greater Triangle communities, visit https://www.discoverdurham.com/
With a deep commitment to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, Duke University will honor yourexperiences, perspectives and unique identity. Together, our community strives to create and maintain working, learning and care environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment without regard to an individuals age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.