Duke Health requires team members to receive the COVID-19 and influenza vaccines. After you have officially accepted a position at Duke Health, you may request a religious or medical accommodation.
Nurse Manager, DPC Hillsborough Urgent Care, Hillsborough, NC
Duke Primary Care Duke Primary Care is a broad network of community-based clinics that offer family medicine, internal medicine, pediatric, and urgent care services. With 400 providers in nearly 50 locations, Duke Primary Care is the largest primary care network in the greater Triangle. Our network saw more than 750,000 patient encounters in fiscal year 2021.
Our Duke Primary Care clinics provide personalized care for adults and children, from sick visits to preventive care, health screenings to immunizations, and annual exams to chronic disease management. Select primary care clinics also provide behavioral health, diabetes education, pharmacy, and other population health services. Duke Primary Care clinics are accredited and designated a Primary Care Medical Home by The Joint Commission.
Our Duke Urgent Care centers offer evaluation and treatment for minor illnesses and injuries 12 hours a day, seven days a week when a patientâ€™s primary care provider is not available. Services also include certain physical exams and vaccinations. A pediatric specialist is available at select locations. Patients can walk in to one of our nine urgent care centers located throughout the greater Triangle or can schedule a virtual visit to receive care from the comfort of home.
Duke Nursing Highlights:
- Duke University Health System is designated as a Magnet organization
- Nurses from each hospital areconsistently recognized each year as North Carolina's Great 100 Nurses.
- Duke University Health System was awarded the American Board of Nursing Specialties Award for Nursing Certification Advocacy for being strong advocates of specialty nursing certification.
- Duke University Health System has 6000 + registered nurses
- Quality of Life: Living in the Triangle!
- Relocation Assistance (based on eligibility)
Nurse Manager-DPC, Hillsborough Urgent Care Clinic, Hillsborough, NC
- Manage an coordinate patient care and personnel needs in a DUHS Clinic
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate ambulatory health care services, programs and activities
- Work Performed-manage multi-specialty nursing services delivered within a specific described herein, patients, staff
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work resolution .clinic.
- Manage various personnel actions including, but not limited to hiring, orientation, performance appraisals, promotions and scheduling; and counsel and conduct formal discipline of clinical
- Collaborate in the development, implementation and expansion of learning opportunities and skill development for all
- Analyze, develop and maintain an effective and efficient nursing care delivery system that reflects patient and family needs across the continuum ;achieving desired outcomes
- Promote education for patients, patient families and the community; participate in direct patient care activities as a targeted strategy for role modeling or information gathering
- Collaborate with nursing colleagues in ambulatory care to promote optimal utilization of nursing resources among the various clinics
- Identify clinical operational needs; manage appropriate level of equipment and supplies and monitors equipment maintenance
- Assess the environment and make re commendations to ensure optimal patient comfort, safety and compliance with various regulatory bodies (OSHA, JCAHO, etc.)
- Collaborate with Health Center Administrator/Nurse Manager in determining the fiscal requirements of the specific clinic; submit budgetary recommendations, including necessary nursing personnel and patient care materials necessary for the provision of care
- Cultivate exemplary customer service throughout the organization; promote effective communication skills to include, but not limited to problem solving, assertiveness, and support for team members, feedback, active listening and conflict Develop and implement processes to enhance clinic operations and practices for ongoing quality improvement
- Develop, document, implement and monitor written policies and procedures reflective of the ambulatory health care site mission settlement and objectives
- Manage specific clinic in absence of HealthCare Administrator/Practice Manager; and be available on-call for emergencies involving the facility, staff members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Clinical Quality Management and Service management skills
- Orientation, Accountability, Planning, prioritization and time
- Problem solving and innovation
- Initiative financial savvy
- Active Listening, effective communication; identifying and recruiting top talent
- Develop and retain talent
- Showing support- teambuilding, conflict prevention and management
- Motivating and influencing managing vision and purpose
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Registered Nurse (New Grad) - Duke University Hospital - Peds Med/Surg (1A/2A) May 2023 Grads
DUKE HOSPITAL Full Time
Registered Nurse (New Grad) - Duke University Hospital - PICU (May 2023 Grads)
DUKE HOSPITAL Full Time
DUKE REGIONAL HOSPITAL PRN (Per Diem)
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You don't have recently reviewed jobs yet.