CLINICAL SERVICES NURSE Aesthetic Center-Durham
Duke Health Integrated Practice is an exceptional, multi-specialty physician practice encompassing 140 clinics across North Carolina. We attract and retain premier medical professionals with competitive compensation, benefits, and a nurturing work atmosphere that unites passion and purpose.
Learn more about us: https://dhip.dukehealth.org/about-us
Clinical Services Nurse
Duke Aesthetic Center- 3475 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC
We are seeking a CLINICAL SERVICES NURSE II in our Duke Aesthetic Center located in Durham, NC to be an integral member of the healthcare team and provide direct and indirect care to patients. The schedule for this position is day shifts, Monday-Friday, with no weekends or holidays.
- Plan and provide professional nursing care for patients at the Aesthetic Center in accordance with physician orders and established policies and procedures to include performing assessments, developing and documenting nursing care plans
- Prepare administer and document medications and therapies according to established policy and procedures and physician orders
- Perform circulating duties in the Operating Room as defined by the CBO and unit policy
- Perform scrub duties related to instrumentation, set up and procedures as defined by CBO and unity policy
- Perform clinic duties as defined by CBO and unit policy
- Perform preoperative assessments and preoperative duties as defined by CBO and unity policy
- Perform postoperative assessments and postoperative duties as defined by CBO and unity policy
- Communicate data clearly to other members of the Health Care Team
- Perform Preoperative teaching and postoperative teaching and phone calls as defined by CBO and unit policy
- Perform sterilization duties of Surgical and clinic instrumentation as defined by CBO and unit policy
Job Eligibility Requirements:
- Work requires graduation from an accredited BSN or Associate's Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- All registered nurses without a Bachelor's degree in Nursing (or higher) will be required to enroll in an appropriate BSN program within two years of their start date and to complete the program within five years of their start date.
- Twelve months of appropriate clinical experience is required.
- Must have current or compact RN licensure in the state of North Carolina. BLS required.
The schedule for this position is day shifts, Monday-Friday, with no weekends or holidays.
Some roles within our organization may encompass essential job functions requiring distinct physical and/or mental capabilities. Further details and accommodation requests will be addressed by individual hiring departments.
Duke Health Integrated Practice is dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment, fostering a diverse workforce without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
We aspire to build a community grounded in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our shared achievements rely on a dynamic exchange of ideas, flourishing best when a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences thrive. Upholding these values is a collective responsibility within our community.
This job description aims to outline representative responsibilities for this title, not an exhaustive account of specific duties. Employees may be assigned job-related tasks beyond those explicitly outlined here.
Explore Duke Health Integrated Practice
Want to see where you’d be working? Check out this location and everything it has to offer you.
Serving With Purpose
You’ve always been called to care – and we share your dedication to making a meaningful difference in the community. With the entire team united through this purpose, there are no limits to what we can achieve together. You’ll have all the resources you need here to leave a legacy of exceptional service because at Duke Health we support you in your calling to care.
Awards and Recognition
Duke Health is consistently recognized as a top employer for our dedication to the team members and the patients we serve.
On Forbes list of Best Large Employers, we are the #1 healthcare recipient in North Carolina for 2023.
Our hospitals are consistently recognized as LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leaders by Healthcare Equality Index.
We are among about 9 percent of U.S. hospitals that hold the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition honor.
CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recipient since 2018, honoring our ability to elevate the health and care of communities around the world.
We are proud to be named as the #1 healthcare system in North Carolina on Fortune’s America’s Most Innovative Companies 2023 list.
Jobs For You
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, bookmark it so you can return to it easily.
More About Duke Health
Upcoming Hiring Events
Check out our calendar of events to stay up-to-date on information sessions, webinars, and other events featuring new opportunities at Duke Health.
Benefits You’ll Love
We want to make your life better both in and out of work. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits and unique perks that cater to you and your family.
What We Stand For
Our values define the work we do. Team members here share in these values, creating a community that is connected in purpose and committed to excellence.
With hospitals in Raleigh and Durham and over 140 specialty and primary care clinics around the Triangle region, there are many options to join Duke Health in the city and the suburbs.