PROGRAM MANAGER, CLINICAL CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION
Duke Health strongly recommends getting up-to-date vaccinations against COVID-19, especially for those with conditions that place them at higher risk. However, COVID-19 vaccination is no longer a requirement for team members at Duke Health.
Duke Health Integrated Practice is an exceptional, multi-specialty physician practice encompassing 140 clinics across North Carolina. We attract and retain premier medical professionals with competitive compensation, benefits, and a nurturing work atmosphere that unites passion and purpose.
Learn more about us:
PDC Administrative Offices RTP - 4825 Creekstone Dr
We are seeking a Program Manager responsible for the successful review, drafting, negotiation, and management of contracts within the Duke Health Clinical Departments and charged with the day-to-day administration of selected contracts, amendments, and related documents.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the provider contracting, negotiation, and execution process. Oversee the contract inquires and prepare contracts, amendments, and related documents accurately and timely. Collaborate with leadership to determine contract strategy and parameters.
- Oversees contract implementation and execution process, ensuring that contracts are within required guidelines and financial parameters and have all required approvals.
- Create a service-based consultative approach to develop appropriate relationships and communication with internal business partners to ensure that contracts are constructed to support Duke Health strategy, profitability goals, and with consideration for functional operations.
- Ensures timely and effective execution of contracts through communication and coordination within the assigned Duke Health Clinical Departments and Practices.
- Provides support to Clinical Departments on issues regarding contract execution and management in partnership with legal counsel as appropriate.
- Maintains contract management database and electronic files in an organized manner. Prepare and/or evaluate supporting analyses. Identify barriers and opportunities in the contracting process and develops process improvement solutions.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required.
- A Juris Doctor (JD) and/or Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Work requires the ability to plan and administer programs and direct program activities within a specific functional area, generally acquired through four years of related experience.
- Demonstrated business integrity and ability to ensure deadlines are met, including re-establishing priorities as necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior grammar and proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization. Demonstrate a professional and adaptable demeanor with internal and external clients, including administrators, physicians, peers, and support staff.
- Exhibit a high energy level, and demonstrate the ability to work as a team, with flexibility in work habits to schedule and meet the needs of the team.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to multi-task, planning and prioritizing a large volume of detail-oriented work in accordance with changing deadlines.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, set priorities, and follow through to accomplish results.
- Familiarity with physician compensation planning and incentive structures
- Strong computer technology skills including, but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheet, OneNote, and Survey Monkey.
- Valid driver’s license required and means of transportation.
The schedule for this position is day shifts, Monday-Friday, with no weekends or holidays.
Some roles within our organization may encompass essential job functions requiring distinct physical and/or mental capabilities. Further details and accommodation requests will be addressed by individual hiring departments.
Duke Health Integrated Practice is dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment, fostering a diverse workforce without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
We aspire to build a community grounded in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our shared achievements rely on a dynamic exchange of ideas, flourishing best when a multitude of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences thrive. Upholding these values is a collective responsibility within our community.
This job description aims to outline representative responsibilities for this title, not an exhaustive account of specific duties. Employees may be assigned job-related tasks beyond those explicitly outlined here.
Explore Duke Health Integrated Practice
Want to see where you’d be working? Check out this location and everything it has to offer you.
Serving With Purpose
You’ve always been called to care – and we share your dedication to making a meaningful difference in the community. With the entire team united through this purpose, there are no limits to what we can achieve together. You’ll have all the resources you need here to leave a legacy of exceptional service because at Duke Health we support you in your calling to care.
Awards and Recognition
Duke Health is consistently recognized as a top employer for our dedication to the team members and the patients we serve.
On Forbes list of Best Large Employers, we are the #1 healthcare recipient in North Carolina for 2023.
Our hospitals are consistently recognized as LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leaders by Healthcare Equality Index.
We are among about 9 percent of U.S. hospitals that hold the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Magnet Recognition honor.
CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recipient since 2018, honoring our ability to elevate the health and care of communities around the world.
We are proud to be named as the #1 healthcare system in North Carolina on Fortune’s America’s Most Innovative Companies 2023 list.
Jobs For You
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, bookmark it so you can return to it easily.
More About Duke Health
Upcoming Hiring Events
Check out our calendar of events to stay up-to-date on information sessions, webinars, and other events featuring new opportunities at Duke Health.
Benefits You’ll Love
We want to make your life better both in and out of work. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits and unique perks that cater to you and your family.
What We Stand For
Our values define the work we do. Team members here share in these values, creating a community that is connected in purpose and committed to excellence.
With hospitals in Raleigh and Durham and over 140 specialty and primary care clinics around the Triangle region, there are many options to join Duke Health in the city and the suburbs.