Duke Internal Traveler Program
Gain the freedom and flexibility to travel within Duke University Health System's premiere network of three hospitals by joining the Duke Internal Traveler Program.
Nurses who are accepted into the program receive the stability of a local position in Durham or Raleigh with the opportunity to grow and innovate at Duke Health, named a best employer by Forbes and the #1 healthcare receipt in North Carolina for 2022.
- Receive a Duke Health orientation and new unit orientation at the beginning of each 12-week assignment.
- Potential to renew your contract or explore a permanent role at Duke Health.
- 12 week assignments; working three 12-hour shifts per week
- Opportunity to experience a variety of specialty areas: Emergency Services (Level 1 Trauma Center in Durham), Perioperative Services, Medical-Surgical, Mother-Baby, Critical Care, Oncology, and Heart.
- Earn premium compensation
- Eligible for evening, night, weekend, and holiday premiums
As an internal traveler nurse, I love the mental stimulation, ever-changing environment, and building on my prior knowledge. I am constantly moving, critically thinking, and learning something new every single shift.
Amber R. Clayton, BSN, RN, PCCN
Duke Internal Traveler, Emergency DepartmentWith Duke since 2002
Registered Nurse II-Urgent Care South-3/12's with weekends
DUKE PRIMARY CARE Full Time
New Grad RN (Feb 26, 2024 Start) - Emergency Department - Duke Regional Hospital - Durham, NC
DUKE REGIONAL HOSPITAL Full Time
Nursing Care Assistant II - Duke University Hospital - 7300
DUKE HOSPITAL Full Time
Recently Viewed Jobs
- You don't have recently reviewed jobs yet.