Duke Health requires team members to receive the COVID-19 and influenza vaccines. After you have officially accepted a position at Duke Health, you may request a religious or medical accommodation.
AI Communications Analyst III - Duke Health Technology Solutions - Durham
The IT Analyst for AI Communications couples knowledge of existing communications systems (S MS, VOIP, IVR, and Chat) as well asoversees the development of content and services from start to finish to ensure they meet the clien ts’needs and preferences on the new AI communications service platform . This includes responding to user tickets, building communicatio n workflows, assisting with reporting, and collaborating with he alth system departmental leads to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into service requirements.
- Create usage and inventory reports with various tools
- Performs analysis, research, problem duplication, troubleshooting and identifies potential resolutions for AI Communication service issues
- Investigate system performance issues to improve the reliability, maintainability, and performance of the system
- Evaluate and test new workflows and coordinate release windows for updates
- Maintain documentation related to application administration and operations
- Assist with maintaining a service road map based on AI Communications strategy
- Managing feature and request backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of service design and development
- Developing patient experience stories
- Assist with monitoring and evaluating platform progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with IT team and end-users to deliver updates
- On-call application support including afterhours and weekends
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Experience working with and deploying industry standard communication services
- ACD, IVR call flows
- SMS based communications
- Chat based workflows
- Call Center deployments
- Some experience with web development and programming
- Web flow knowledge and making API calls
- Integrating two systems making web calls, including API
- Experience in application support and flexibility to support tasks such as: System administration, system monitoring, log review and software installation
- General IT experience with healthcare industry
- General knowledge of EHR systems
- Data compliance standards (HIPAA)
- Ability to adapt and be proactive to the quick dynamics of technology shifts based on requirements and technical solutions
- Experience with cross-functional teamwork and project management activities
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Prioritization skills, ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, and work independently
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Strong technical research and documentation skills
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
Bachelor's degree in a related field - preferred in Computer Science, Mathematics or related - or four years of equivalent technical experience required.
Four years of related experience is required.
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essentialjob functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Jobs For You
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, bookmark it so you can return to it easily.
As you explore and apply to career opportunities with Duke Health, we want to alert you of possible fraudulent scams and phishing schemes targeted at job seekers. Duke Health will never ask for any financial contribution or to provide sensitive personal information outside of our application and background check process.