Duke Health requires team members to receive the COVID-19 and influenza vaccines. After you have officially accepted a position at Duke Health, you may request a religious or medical accommodation.
Senior Digital Analyst & Technical Implementation Specialist
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values of Duke Health. We believe that the workplace environment is enhanced when diverse groups of people with diverse ideas come together to create solutions to healthcare-related problems. Applicants whose work incorporates a global perspective and a demonstrated commitment to issues of diversity in healthcare are particularly encouraged to apply.
Senior. Digital Analyst & Technical Implementation Specialist
Job Code: 2426
Job Level: D
Job Family: JF 08
**This is a fully remote job opportunity.**
The Digital Analyst & Technical Implementation Specialist is responsible for managing and implementing Google Marketing Platform products (including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, and Google Data Studio), and other campaign conversion platforms to monitor and optimize towards business goals.
This role directly supports the implementation of digital analytics and marketing tools and will be a subject matter expert supporting the digital marketing & analytics team. This role will be instrumental in establishing effective processes and standards that work across all lines of business and maintain a strong focus on consumer-centric data privacy and security.
The Digital Analytics Implementation & Technical Implementation Specialist has strong technical skills balanced with the ability to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch Digital Analytics & Technical Implementation Specialist should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the "Tagging Architect" by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
- Create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with managing on-site marketing and remarketing tags
- Collect and analyze customer, marketing, and web behavioral data
- Monitor and analyze digital media and marketing trends
- Foster curiosity, creativity, and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture
- Work collaboratively with a team of marketing professionals to execute campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of working experience with digital tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager (GTM), or Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) (Google products preferred)
- 2-3 years HTML experience
- SQL preferred
- Excellent communication skills and project management efficacy – highly organized, results-oriented, and able to take initiative and lead projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Passionate about working in an organization that values and promotes diversity, equity, inclusion, and anti-racism
- Bilingual proficiency preferred
Required Qualifications at this Level
Refer to Job Description
Job Code: 00002426 ANALYST, IT, SR
Job Level: D
Duke is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Jobs For You
As you search for opportunities that fit your skills, any jobs you view will appear here.
You haven’t saved any jobs yet, but when you find an opportunity that seems right for you, bookmark it so you can return to it easily.
As you explore and apply to career opportunities with Duke Health, we want to alert you of possible fraudulent scams and phishing schemes targeted at job seekers. Duke Health will never ask for any financial contribution or to provide sensitive personal information outside of our application and background check process.